iPhone 6 Charging port replacement
Having trouble charging your iPhone 6 charging port or is your iPhone 6 charging port defective? At Regina Repair we can make your iPhone 6 charging port repair or do a iPhone 6 charging port replacement to make your charging port work again.
Has your iPhone 6 stopped charging or stopped working or is it difficult to charge? Our technicians are certified with many years of experience in iPhone repairs.
We carry out all repairs in our own workshop. We do not send the phone to another service center. This allows us to have the fastest and cheapest service on the market. Most repairs we can fix within 1 hour.
If your iPhone is not charging or charging slowly
Follow these steps and try again after each:
- Check if the charging cable or adapter has any signs of damage.
- Make sure everything is properly connected to your wall adapter or try another wall adapter.
- If there is junk, try removing it from the charging plug. If the charging plug is damaged, your iPhone 6 charging port needs service.
- Let the device charge for half an hour (if the device does not respond afterwards, read what you can do).
- Try restarting your iPhone: Press the lock button and the home button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo. Then let your iPhone charge for half an hour.
- If your device still does not want to start or load, take your iPhone to us.
If you receive a message that the accessory is not supported or certified
These warnings may appear for some reasons: Your iPhone may have a dirty or damaged charging connector, the accessory is defective or there is a damage.
- If there is junk, try removing it from the charging plug.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Try another cable or adapter that you know works 100%.
- Try updating to the latest version of iOS.
If you still need iPhone 6 charging port replacement or an iPhone 6 charging port repair contact us please.
- Reviews (0)